EP94Z1E is a Low Power HDMI Receiver with VGA/Audio outputs and embedded MCU. The chip accepts HDMI input and convert the input signalling to VGA and Audio outputs. The chip supports HDMI receiving and HDCP decryption. The VGA output port supports 10-bit resolution up to 165Mhz pixel rate (1080p and UXGA). The Audio output port supports 8-channel IIS, S/PDIF and DSD audio outputs. The chip is compliant with HDMI 1.4b and HDCP 1.4 specifications. The chip also supports on-chip HDCP Keys and EDID
• On-chip embedded MCU. No external MCU or EE is required. No software development is required.
• Support HDMI receiving which is compliant with HDMI 1.4b specification
• Integrated on-chip EDID Memory.
• On-chip HDCP Engine which is compliant with HDCP 1.4 specification
• Integrated on-chip HDCP Keys.
• Support VGA output with 10-bit resolution upto 165Mhz pixel rate (1080p and UXGA)
• Support both Separated-Sync and Sync-On-Green in VGA output
• Support 422 to 444 conversion
• Support YCC to RGB conversion in ITU-R BT.601 and 709 color space
• On-chip Audio Decoder which support 8-channel IIS, S/PDIF and DSD audio outputs
• Support LPCM, Compressed Surround Audio, HD (HBR) Audio and DSD audio
• Support SPDIF Channel Status extraction
• Support audio soft mute
• 3.3V and 1.8V power required
• Support Power Down mode and low stand-by current (< 1mA)
• 64-Pin LQFP package